- Employers advertising on BioJobNet.com agree to prohibit discrimination in employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
- Jobs posted on BioJobNet.com must be for work activities and organizations that are legal in the United States of America.
- Information posted about a job opportunity will not be intentionally misleading in any way to job seekers. Nor will the company or opportunity be misrepresented.
- Organizations submitting jobs on BioJobNet.com comply in their practices with employment laws and laws of immigration of the United States of America as well as those applicable State and Local Municipalities.
- Anyone submitting job postings to BioJobNet.com must have the specific authority to do so from the company or organization.
- BioJobNet.com requires a single job title per job posting and adequate information about the position and company. We will not accept simply a job title with only a reference to another web site. Even if the full posting is on a company website, please provide a sufficient summary of the job opening.
- All users of BioJobNet.com features, whether for employers or job seekers, agree to utilize the Web site for its intended purpose only.